LIFE IN BATTLE CREEK, MICHIGAN
Battle Creek is a special place to be. It is truly a destination where business success and personal fulfillment meet. Whether you jog along our 26-mile Linear Park - (view map), enjoy sporting or cultural events, or gaze skyward during the annual hot air balloon championship, living in Battle Creek promotes well-being and vitality. Here are some of the things to take advantage of:
Signature Festivals and Events
- Spring/Fall Art Walks
- Farmer's Market
- National CerealFest and Parade with "the World's Longest Breakfast Table"
- 4th of July Balloon and Air Show
- Vibe @ 5 Concerts
- Post Band Concerts
- Movies in the Park
- and the International Summer Fest
Stay up to date with all of the local events, attractions and more, visit the Calhoun County Visitors Bureau today.
- Other attractions include golf courses, multiple sports complexes, nearly three dozen neighborhood parks, Festival Market Square, Wave Square, and much more.
- Kellogg Forest, Kellogg Bird Sanctuary, Cornwell's Turkeyville USA and the Calhoun County Fairgrounds.
- Surrounded by Michigan's natural resources and geographic beauty, Battle Creek provides easy access to the Great Lakes and lakeshore tourist attractions.
Come discover what these and other successful businesses already have.