LIFE IN BATTLE CREEK, MICHIGAN
Signature Festivals and Events
- Spring/Fall Art Walks
- Farmer's Market
- National CerealFest and Parade with "the World's Longest Breakfast Table"
- 4th of July Balloon and Air Show
- Vibe @ 5 Concerts
- Post Band Concerts
- Movies in the Park
- and the International Summer Fest
Stay up to date with all of the local events, attractions and more, visit the Calhoun County Visitors Bureau today.
- Other attractions include golf courses, multiple sports complexes, nearly three dozen neighborhood parks, Festival Market Square, Wave Square, and much more.
- Kellogg Forest, Kellogg Bird Sanctuary, Cornwell's Turkeyville USA and the Calhoun County Fairgrounds.
- Surrounded by Michigan's natural resources and geographic beauty, Battle Creek provides easy access to the Great Lakes and lakeshore tourist attractions.