Job Openings at
Battle Creek Unlimited
“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people,” - Steve Jobs.
The Battle Creek Unlimited (BCU) team is growing, and we are looking for passionate, dynamic PEOPLE who dedicate their skills and talents to help advance community and economic development needs for the City of Battle Creek. We are looking to hire a dynamic person who thrives in a fast-paced, fun environment. Someone who has the aptitude to handle being a part of an ever-changing environment, and has a desire to learn new skills, or adapt existing skills, while growing professionally. Most importantly, someone who wants to be involved with game-changing projects that impact the city and its residents and has a passion for helping to make our community a better place.
We do not have any current job openings. If you'd like to share your resume and interest with us, please do so using the form at the bottom of this page.
Working at Battle Creek Unlimited
Battle Creek Unlimited (BCU), a nationally recognized economic development organization, is unapologetically charging into the future to create a dynamic, equitable, and prosperous landscape for the Battle Creek community. The organization is at the forefront of economic development activities - creating change, leading collaborative efforts, championing critical projects, driving strategic investment/job creation to grow our economy. With a proven track record of 50 years, BCU continues to be the “go to” organization to efficiently get work done and move projects forward. Our leadership is devoted to its staff, serving the needs of community in an impactful way, and engaging the community to meet the opportunities and challenges of the future.
BCU is a place where you can learn the know-how of the industry – while on the job. It is a place where people can professionally grow in their career paths; be an innovative and creative change leader; offer unique and innovative solutions to clients and community; and reimagine the impossible. If you are interested in being a part of the movement, please apply now.
- BCU EDA Grant: https://mibiz.com/sections/small-business/battle-creek-unlimited-awarded-522k-for-food-startup-programs
- River Naturalization: https://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/story/news/2022/07/24/naturalization-aging-cement-river-closer-becoming-reality/10126583002/
- Duncan Aviation Ground Breaking: https://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/story/news/2022/10/07/battle-creek-duncan-aviation-breaks-ground-on-historic-40-million-expansion/69547059007/
- BCU and Drones: https://www.secondwavemedia.com/southwest-michigan/features/Battle-Creek-Unlimited-seeks-a-drone-park-at-its-Executive-Airport-claim-place-in-emerg-090122.aspx
- State backs Battle Creek McCamly Plaza hotel redevelopment with $7.5M loan: https://mibiz.com/sections/economic-development/state-backs-battle-creek-mccamly-plaza-hotel-redevelopment-with-7-5m-loan?fbclid=IwAR3U_GiuFuarMBeEiiUZxcdSHx_weEq8lCypE-Nq0o41wby91iZH24uYMmI
- Bleistahl Expansion: https://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/story/news/2022/05/20/battle-creek-bleistahl-investing-8-7-m-expansion-adding-69-jobs/9854950002/
- Viking-Cives: https://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/story/news/2021/10/08/snowplow-manufacturer-plans-25