BCU’s Winter 2020 Newsletter
BCU is pleased to share its Winter 2020 Quarterly Newsletter. This edition includes:
- The Announcement of Two New BCU Board Members
- Lori Schroll of BCU Retires
- BCU Hosts BCPS Junior Achievement
- Save the Date: Fort Custer Spring Mixer
- Company Spotlight, Cask & Kettle
… plus other news and information. The newsletter is available to view as a pdf here.
Our goal is to provide useful information to people who live and/or work in Battle Creek. We welcome your feedback and story ideas. Email your comments to BCUNewsletter@bcunlimited.org. You can also follow Battle Creek Unlimited on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please send an email to BCUNewsletter@bcunlimited.org.