BCU is pleased to share its Spring 2019 Quarterly Newsletter. This edition includes:
- an article on an award BCU received from Consumers Energy
- information on new expansions by WACO and the WMU College of Aviation at the W.K. Kellogg Airport
- a guest column from Amy Kuchta, CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters, about the Bigs in Business program
- a piece about Battle Creek’s status as a finalist for the All-America City Award
- information on SecondMuse and its new office in Battle Creek
- an update on the renovations at Kellogg Community College’s Regional Manufacturing Technology Center
- a notice about the construction of a new walking path in the Fort Custer Industrial Park
… plus other news and information. The newsletter is available to view as a pdf here.
Our goal is to provide useful information to people who live and/or work in Battle Creek. We welcome your feedback and story ideas. Email your comments to BCUNewsletter@bcunlimited.org. You can also follow Battle Creek Unlimited on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. If you would like to unsubscribe, please send an email to BCUNewsletter@bcunlimited.org.