Welcome to the winter issue of Battle Creek Unlimited’s Quarterly Newsletter. This edition includes:
- – an overview of the 2019 Economic Outlook
- – a guest column from Josh Dunn of Voces, a nonprofit which supports the local immigrant community
- – information on BCU’s new request for proposals for a restaurant
- – news about the a save the date notice for BCU’s annual economic outlook
- – a profile of Torishima Service Solutions of Michigan
- – an update on new guidelines for the Direct Investment Fund
… plus other news and information. The newsletter is available to view as a pdf here.
Our goal is to provide useful information to people who live and/or work in Battle Creek. We welcome your feedback and story ideas. Email your comments to BCUNewsletter@bcunlimited.org. You can also follow Battle Creek Unlimited on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.