BCU is pleased to share its latest quarterly newsletter! The summer edition includes information on:
- BCU’s new strategic plan
- Manufacturing Day in October
- A profile of Hi-Lex, the first Japanese company in the Fort Custer Industrial Park which recently celebrated their 40th anniversary in Battle Creek
- An update on the Foreign-Trade Zone
- Save the date notices for programs on missile defense, Lean Six Sigma and workforce attraction strategies
- New BCU and BCTIFA board members
The newsletter PDF is coming soon.
Our goal is to provide useful information to people who live and/or work in Battle Creek. This newsletter will be published quarterly. We will be refining the format and content as we move forward, and we would appreciate your feedback. Email your comments to BCUNewsletter@bcunlimited.org. You can also follow Battle Creek Unlimited on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.